Ski preparation for safer, easier skiing
With the legendary MONTANA stone grinding machine we can adjust your skis with precision.
MONTANA’S VARIO printing allows you to create various types of print the entire length of your skis.
We can tune skis to any level:
- Basic edge service – bilateral edge grinding and tuning
- Standard service – lower surface grinding using diamond whetstone, edge grinding and machine waxing
- Ski restoration – lower surface repair and tuning, edge grinding, machine waxing
- Race preparation (slalom, giant slalom, downhill, etc.) – Lower surface preparation, cleaning and choice of race waxing.
Sportedy is one of the few rental companies in Italy equipped with the JETBOND ST / SK machine by Montana, an innovative system that allows to adjust the ski bindings within minutes by patented graft.
- Significant increase in security
- Both for rental skis and also for our customers’ skis
- Suitable for all types of skis and most common bindings
- Accurate calculation of values according to ISO 11088 and ISO 8061
- Choice of weight-based or tibial-based procedure
MONTANA SAPHIR B I PRO
High performance robot with 1 stone (with loading system). Stone Grinding, Side Edge Grinding, Base Edge Tuning
MONTANA RACE WAXER
The infra-red wax technology for high amounts of service. Waxing and polishing
MONTANA RACE EDGE
Compact finishing line for the perfect race. Side edge grinding
JETBOND ST / SK
The fully automatic ski binding testing device for the highest safety on the slopes
Has that ever happened to you? It’s a perfect day for skiing, but your boots are not right!
The more technical the boot, the narrower the hull is, and the more consistently rigid it stays, causing problems, protrusions, ankle distortion, etc. that require modification.
Leave it to us!
Our boot-stretching machine can solve all your problems – a personal fitting service tailored to your boots.
We always use cutting-edge Ionic Storm Technology for the treatment of rental equipment and merchandise; an exclusive system developed by Skibox.
Up to 99% of bacteria is eliminated using negative ion emissions; no need for chemicals.
The sanitizing system is combined with a drying action that uses a current of pure, warm air to prevent bacteria developing inside sports equipment